TB Center Services
- Identify and treat until cure all cases of TB disease.
- Evaluate and test individuals in close contact to a case of TB disease.
- Conduct TB surveillance activities.
- Provide education on TB disease.
- Provide priority testing to individuals at high risk for developing TB disease.
The Florida Department of Health in Hillsborough County (DOH-Hillsborough) TB Center does not offer TB testing for school or work requirements. If you need a TB test for work or school, please reach out to your primary care provider.