Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Clinic
Our clinic offers confidential,
OUR LOCATION FOR STD AND PrEP SERVICES
University Area Health Center
13601 North 22nd Street, Tampa FL 33613
Hours of operation are 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday except State observed holidays. The clinic closes every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from
The clinic process is “First come, first serve” basis. Services are available Monday-Friday
Cost: Based on your household income, the fee for services may vary ($0-$250).
Please bring each of the following documents for Financial Screening:
- One-month proof of income (pay stubs)
- Picture ID
- Insurance Card (if insured)
We accept cash, check, credit card (VISA or Mastercard only). We provide services to everyone in need, regardless of their ability to pay.
What to expect during your first visit:
- Please bring a Photo ID and proof of income (
- It will take approximately 2 hours and it may vary based on services.
- Upon arrival please take a ticket from our kiosk.
- You will be called to our window to complete our registration/financial form.
- A sliding fee scale or insurance will determine payment.
- The clinic visit involves patient counseling, blood draw, exam if necessary and results/medication.
For more information, please call (813) 307-8058 or email us for more information.
Visit the CDC GetTested website to learn more about sexually transmitted infections and where to get tested.