Public Health Pharmacy Services
Pharmacy services include: Delivery- Ask about mail delivery of your specialty medications to your home, work or healthcare provider.
- Benefits Coordination-Focus more on your health and less on paperwork. We coordinate your insurance benefits, helping resolve billing issues with nearly any government program.
- Financial Assistance-Rely on us to help you work with Medicare, Medicaid or other financial-assistance organizations.
- Patient Counseling- Get one-on-one counseling on how to manage side effects caused by HIV/AIDS medication and on other issues related to your HIV/AIDS treatment from our experienced pharmacists.
- More Medications - Fill all your prescription medications – even those hard-to-find medicines for your HIV/AIDS treatment.
- Comprehensive Knowledge- Our pharmacists are specially trained in HIV/AIDS and have more than 20 years of combined experience providing pharmacy care to people with complex conditions.