Title X Family Planning
Family planning means an individual or a couple can decide whether they have children, when they have children and how many children they have.
The Title X Family Planning program provides education, counseling, reproductive health services and birth control methods. Services are provided at select Suncoast Community Health Centers.
The Family Planning Program services are for both men and women. These services include:
- Yearly exams
- Free condoms
- Birth control methods at low or no cost
- STD counseling, testing, & treatment
- HIV/AIDs testing & counseling
- Pre-conception (before pregnancy) counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Emergency Contraception
- Male and female sterilization