Get tested for COVID-19 if you have symptoms or have been in close contact with a person who has COVID-19.
There are many locations in Hillsborough County where people can get the COVID-19 vaccine. Anyone, 12 years of age and older is eligible for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine or 18 years of age and older for Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines, regardless of residency. People looking for locations that will vaccinate a minor between the age of 12 and 17, click "More Information here"
Vaccine sites are: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Greyhound Track, Children's Board, Larry Sanders Sports Complex, Palm River Community Center, Port Tampa Bay Cruise Terminal 6 and the USF Yuengling Center Parking Lot.More information here
No events at this time
- State Surgeon General Issues Public Health Advisory Rescinding Previously Issued Advisories, Expanding Vaccine Eligibility, and Encouraging the Resumption of In-Person Government Operations and Services Statewide
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- COVID-19 Vaccination Opportunities in Hillsborough County
- COVID-19 Vaccine Myths vs. Facts
- Have You Been Fully Vaccinated?
- FEMA COVID-19 Funeral Assistance
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals