Get tested for COVID-19 if you have symptoms or have been in close contact with a person who has COVID-19.
All Florida residents age 16+ are eligible to receive any COVID-19 vaccine as prescribed by the Food and Drug Administration.
No appointment sites are: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Greyhound Track and the Children's Board.
Appointments required sites: Larry Sanders Sports Complex, Vance Vogel Sports Complex, Ed Radice Sports Complex, TPepin’s Hospitality Centre and the USF Yuengling Center Parking Lot.More information here
No events at this time
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- COVID-19 Vaccination Opportunities in Hillsborough County
- COVID-19 Vaccine Myths vs. Facts
- Have You Been Fully Vaccinated?
- FEMA COVID-19 Funeral Assistance
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals